WORLD LUBRICANTS Industrial Gear Oil
High performance, mild EP, industrial gear lubricant formulated with a sulfur-phosphorus additive system, which also provides rust and oxidation inhibition, a corrosion and oxidation inhibitor and a metal passivator. Designed primarily for industrial gear lubrication services where loads and shock loadings are high.
- Enclosed industrial gear drives
- Open gear drives (heavy grades)
- Spur, bevel, helical, worm and industrial hypoid gear cases
- Industrial type reduction gearboxes on mining equipment, cement mills, ball and rolling mills, crushers, conveyors, kilns, winches, machine tools and marine equipment
- Chain drives, sprockets, slide guides and flexible couplings
- Plain and rolling element bearings
- For bath, splash, circulation or spray lubrication, as applicable to the grade.
ANSI/AGMA 9005-D94 [EP] (Grades 68 to 320), U.S. Steel 224 (Grades 68 to 320), AGMA 250.04 [EP] (Grades 68 to 680), David Brown Table E approved (Grades 68 to 680), AGMA 251.02 [EP] (Grades 68 to 680)
Benefits and advantages
- Maintains gear set efficiencies
- Extends equipment life
- Long oil life